Compact 6-Speed and Reverse Gearbox
A model of the late Tony Bolton’s excellent 6-speed and reverse, all pinion compact gearbox, shortened by 1” by using narrow face gears.
Also added are the shift rails, detent controls, gear shift mechanism and double ‘H’ pattern gate. A new diaphgram clutch and release pedal and made-up propeller shaft Hookes joints driving a Torsen type limited slip differential. One axle output is a fully floating 4:1 planetary reduction hub design incorporating large axle parts.
- New design of diaphragm clutch.
- Made-up propshaft Hookes joints.
- Torsen type 1 traction control differential.
- Contrate (crownwheel) and pinion.
- Fully floating geared hub.
- 4:1 reduction planetary gearing.
- Large axle supporting shaft.
- Small axle driving shaft.
Read an in-depth article about this model.