M4 High-Speed Tractor
A 1:15 scale model of an Allis-Chalmers M4-HST (High Speed Tractor).
The original was made during WWII as an artillery tractor and munitions carrier and had a top speed of 35 MPH. In its current form, including body, the model will make 2 MPH and slew 360° on the spot in 5 seconds.
Other features are:
- Double differential drive/steer system;
- Ansmann Racing drive motor;
- MFA/Como planetary geared motor for steering;
- Meccano crawler track;
- Sprung suspension rollers and wheels with slack adjustment;
- Dummy winch, munitions crane, towing attachments, machine gun etc.;
- Removable body;
- Two channel digital radio control